Reported in the Leaks and Drainage category anonymously at 18:21, Sun 1 October 2017
Sent to Monaghan County Council 3 minutes later

Dear Sir/Madam, I am e-mailing in relation to a large body of water that gathers along the roadway at the entrance to my house after medium to heavy rainfall. I feel that the amount of water that gathers is hazardous for road users. There is an existing drain running along the side of the road underneath where this large pool of water forms. I was wondering if there would be any possibility of the council putting in an extra entry hole outside the entrance to my house that connects into the drain running underneath? This would allow the water to flow away and result in safer driving conditions along the R187. Maybe this is not possible but I wanted to ask anyway. Thank you, Richard Ruttledge, Gortmore North, Smithborough, Co. Monaghan. 087-6417437

RSS feed of updates to this problem

Receive email when updates are left on this problem.

Provide an update

Please note that updates are not sent to the council. Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Now to submit your update…

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?

Yes I have a password
No Let me confirm my update by email

We never show your email

Providing a password is optional, but doing so will allow you to more easily report problems, leave updates and manage your reports.