Japanese Knotweed

Reported in the Tree and Grass Maintenance category anonymously at 14:37, Mon 24 September 2018
Sent to Roscommon County Council 3 minutes later

There is quite a substantial amount of japanese knotweed growing outside the boundary of our property. Who is the relevant person that this should be reported to. It would seem to be public land (where top of arrow is in pic attached). Many thanks Joan McKeon

RSS feed of updates to this problem

Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Still open, via questionnaire, 15:05, Mon 22 October 2018

  • I got no reply

    Posted anonymously at 15:05, Mon 22 October 2018

Provide an update

Please note that updates are not sent to the council. Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Now to submit your update…

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?

Yes I have a password
No Let me confirm my update by email

We never show your email

Providing a password is optional, but doing so will allow you to more easily report problems, leave updates and manage your reports.